วันศุกร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I'm not miracle for portugal


PORTUGAL captain Cristiano Ronaldo has warned Friday that it was not a miracle worker and it would take more than two or three good players to make his team a favorite for FIFA World Cup ™.
"Not enough players have only two or three," he said. "For a team to win the World Cup should not necessarily 11 (good players), but seven or eight very good.
"That's how we win the World Cup," Ronaldo said after the landing helicopter to join his team in a training camp to the central Portuguese city of Covilhã first June 11 to July 11 finals of the FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
"I do not go play alone and do not do miracles," he told Real Madrid. "If myself and the team successful, I think we can go as far as possible. The team has a good team spirit." Ronaldo added: "No, (Portugal) are not among the favorites. Other teams want to win so. Portugal has never won a big tournament like this. "
However, the former Manchester United star has claimed that the current team of Portugal was "better" than what came in fourth at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
"We may not have much experience, but individually, we can be better," he said. "But the main thing is the unity of the group, the team works well. I will try my best, as I always do, both for my club or country. I'll be motivated."
Portugal against Brazil, Ivory Coast and North Korea in Group G, launched against the West Africans on June 15 in Port Elizabeth.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น